How to Apply
DRYSOL antiperspirants work best when applied using the following directions.
- Apply sparingly once a day at bedtime.
- Do not apply to broken, irritated or recently shaved skin.
- Once excessive sweating is reduced (usually after 3 days) reduce application to once or twice a week.
- Apply to dry skin only. Wait at least 2 hours after bathing or showering to apply DRYSOL.
- Use a hair dryer (cool setting) to completely dry the skin before application.
- If using DRYSOL Solution (37.5 ML bottle), moisten a cotton ball or apply with fingers, do not rub in.
- If using DRYSOL Dab On, apply to the affected area using the Dab On applicator, do not rub in.
- Wash the treated area with soap and water the next morning. DRYSOL may be harmful to certain metals and fabrics.
Warning: For external use only. Skin must be dry! Failure to apply to dry skin may result in superficial burning, rash or irritation. If this occurs, discontinue use and immediately consult a physician. Do not use on broken, irritated or recently shaved skin. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
CAUTION: Flammable. Keep away from open flame. KEEP CAP TIGHTLY CLOSED WHEN NOT IN USE TO PREVENT EVAPORATION. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN