BEST PROTECTION AGAINST EXCESSIVE SWEATING
DRYSOL is a unique maximum strength topical antiperspirant that is a proven winner in treating excessive sweating or hyperhidrosis. It is the #1 Doctor recommended antiperspirant for over 30 years.
HOW DOES DRYSOL WORK?
- DRYSOL applied to dry skin begins to create a temporary plug/cork in the pore
- Plug begins to form at the entrance and inside of the pore
- Plug solidifies in the pore
- Plug is fully in position; every 3 days it is sloughed off, requiring reapplication of DRYSOL
CLINICALLY PROVEN PROTECTION
DRYSOL contains a larger molecule than regular antiperspirants, which is clinically proven to be the most effective active ingredient to control sweat output.
- Reduces perspiration 98% of the time
- 30% reduction in sweat volume.
Haider A. Solish N. Focal hyperhidrosis: diagnosis and management: CMAJ January 4, 2005; 172 (1) p 69-75.
LONGER LASTING CLINICAL PROTECTION
DRYSOL keeps working when other antiperspirants stop. Sweat protection lasts up to 72 hours – 3X longer than regular antiperspirants.
Other Clinical Antiperspirants
CHOOSE YOUR LEVEL OF PROTECTION
Not everyone experiences sweating the same way. DRYSOL has three options for you to choose from depending on your level of sweating and where on your body you experience excessive perspiration.